Oracle UPK - any experts?

Subject: Oracle UPK - any experts?
From: Julia Cemer <julia -dot- cemer -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:27:28 -0700

Hello,

I am wondering if there are any Oracle UPK experts on this list. I am
working in UPK for the first time. For some reason the help is not working
and I have questions from time to time. I understand the basics, but doubt I
am using the functionality in the most efficient way. I've done some online
searches and found a few tutorials. I found the tips here
http://blogs.oracle.com/UPK/ very useful. Just wondering if anyone would be
willing answer mostly curiosity-driven questions from time to time.

Feel free to email me off list as well Thanks!

Julia

http://www.doctohelp.com