Re: Is my Acrobat up to speed

Subject: Re: Is my Acrobat up to speed
From: Brian Bertrand <bertran -dot- de -dot- st -dot- jean -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- polycom -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:58:02 -0500

must have been a coincidence then, thanks for clearing that up.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

Showing deference to those with power over you is not courtesy, it is
self-preservation. Showing deference to those over whom you have power is
not only courtesy, but grace.

A bullet, laser beam, missile or charge may have your name on it, smartbombs
and bombs are addressed "To whom it may concern"..

http://www.doctohelp.com