Re: Searching Techwr-l archives (Was: Advice on starting out)

Subject: Re: Searching Techwr-l archives (Was: Advice on starting out)
From: Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:00:11 -0700

On 4/18/2011 10:25 AM, INKtopia Admin wrote:

If you're interested in following the progress of the website development,
I've created a blog to track our changes and activities:
www.techwr-l.com/inside. Connie and I plan to occasionally send updates on
the website to the entire list but these will most likely only occur if a)
we've hit a milestone in design b) I've blown it up :)

It sounds like you are doing great things!

I think that sharing with the list and letting us discuss your progress would be good, though. Many people here can learn from your experience and many people may be able to offer suggestions. The blog is a good tool, but the email list is the primary form of communication for the list members on the list.

I like to watch progress as it happens, rather than hear about it later. Even when I may not be involved in the specific technology of a particular discussion, I like to follow what is happening. So, I think open discussions on the list about the progress of the techwr-l site would be nice.

Lauren

http://www.doctohelp.com