Audacity crashes on remote start

Subject: Audacity crashes on remote start
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:28:48 +0000

I can start Audacity from my work desktop just fine when I'm on site. But when I'm working remotely, and I try to start it on my work desktop, it crashes repeatedly. I'm trying to perform remote audio recording of an onscreen process I need to document, but I'm not making any progress.

Cordially,

Craig Cardimon

Technical Writer

Marketing Systems Group

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.

http://www.doctohelp.com