RE: Flare question: Orphan xref tags in HTML that don't appear in WYSIWYG editor but do appear in build

Subject: RE: Flare question: Orphan xref tags in HTML that don't appear in WYSIWYG editor but do appear in build
From: <laura_johnson -at- agilent -dot- com>
To: <sandyinchina -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:55:25 -0600

I've seen it, but not so often as to have developed a systematic way to find them.
I wonder if a search through the source would help. Is there a searchable pattern to them, e.g.
alt=""></MadCap:xref>

(that would be part of the source string if there's no associated text at all)

Hope that helps
-Laura