Re: Small-Scale Document Mgmt

Subject: Re: Small-Scale Document Mgmt
From: Chris Despopoulos <despopoulos_chriss -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 22:35:31 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting...  To get my stuff onto my external server (served up by my ISP -- nothing big or super-professional) I just upload directories directly from my WAMP onto my site.  There's no controversey I have ever experienced...  Just upload some directories.  So, for example, I made a web app that manages FrameMaker variables...  It works the same on my production site as it does on my WAMP.  So I'm not sure what advantages you're citing here.  I thought the whole point was that PHP, Java, and other such technologies are agnostic.

Maybe if I was in a bigger league it would be different?

cud

On 2011-05-02, at 7:45 AM, Chris Despopoulos

http://www.doctohelp.com