RE: Can this career be saved?

Subject: RE: Can this career be saved?
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: <becca -at- di -dot- org>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, <dvora -at- tech-challenged -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:39:30 -0400

If you're around Ann Arbor, that place didn't experience the downturn that
Flint and the auto company towns did. I think this is partly due to U of M
(GO BLUE) and the many technology companies surrounding the city. (I have
many fond memories of AA.) The only problem with trying to get work in Ann
Arbor is it IS a college town, so they can get writers/engineers/and so on
fairly cheap. Also, I always see TW openings in Troy and nearby towns. Most
are related to the finance industry, but as others have mention....good
writers are hard to come by, so it might be something to look at.

Al Geist
Technical Communicator, Help, Web Design, Video, Photography
Office/Msg: 802-872-9190
Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
Website: www.geistassociates.com

See Also
Fine Art Photography

"We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used to create
them." (Albert Einstein)