RE: Acrobat X Commenting

Subject: RE: Acrobat X Commenting
From: Jennifer Randel <jennifer_randel -at- khsd -dot- k12 -dot- ca -dot- us>
To: "'wendy_lewis -at- goodyear -dot- com'" <wendy_lewis -at- goodyear -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:40:39 -0700

Hi Wendy,
I'd be more than slightly disheartened if this were the case. Where did you read about it?
I just did a quick and simple Google search and found this:
http://www.adobe.com/products/reader/faq.html

Can I use Reader X to add comments and highlights to a PDF file?

Reader X is the first version of Reader that enables users to annotate PDF documents with Sticky Notes and Highlighter tools. In addition, PDF authors can enable further functionality in PDF documents using Adobe Acrobat or LiveCycle ES2 software. Reader enabled PDF files allow people with Adobe Reader to fill out and save forms, participate in document reviews with the full set of comment and markup tools available in Acrobat, and digitally sign PDF documents.