Re: New words - where have you found them?

Subject: Re: New words - where have you found them?
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 08:12:58 -0700

Pish tosh. Boo hoo. And all that.

You can always submit a definition. Wordnik scans the net, primarily
to catch when new words trend. While not against classic terms,
Wordnik favors the madeupical, as defined by neologists, sonas to not
compete with Erin McKean's beloved New Oxford American Dictionary.

I'm just a fanboy.

-Tony

On 2011-08-09, at 4:54 AM, "Dan Goldstein"

http://www.doctohelp.com