RE: Recommendations for good website shared hosting service?

Subject: RE: Recommendations for good website shared hosting service?
From: "David Harrison (PMS)" <dharrison -at- moldmasters -dot- com>
To: Al Martine <almartine -at- inktopia -dot- net>, Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:46:21 +0200

I've been using Krystal for almost 10 years and watched them grow and improve - if it's security you are after then take a look at their super bunker server details since the bought and ex-military underground bunker, 25m underground with 3m thick walls backup power supplies ex-mod police security guard - just take a look at their site and enjoy the detail (including the guard walking his dog) - viewable at http://www.krystal.co.uk/bunker-datacentre/

(Oh and their prices are very good also)

Regards
David

David Harrison |
Mold-Masters (UK) Limited | Global Hot Runner and Temperature Control Technology
Netherwood Road | Rotherwas Ind. Est.
Hereford | HR2 6JU | United Kingdom | Company Registration Number: 1912861
Tel: +44 (0) 1432 265 768 | Fax: +44 (0) 1432 263 782
mailto:dharrison -at- moldmasters -dot- com | www.moldmasters.com

Sent on 25.08.2011 15:46 by David Harrison