RE: STC certification program

Subject: RE: STC certification program
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 12:31:49 -0400

I think it might be useful for a new TW just starting out.

As for the rest of us: Please let me know the first time you hear of an
experienced TW losing the competition for a new job to an equally
qualified TW with an STC certification. I don't think this scenario is
impossible, but I sure wouldn't toss money in the trash like that till
it's happened a few times.