Re: ISO Document Control

Subject: Re: ISO Document Control
From: Scott Turner <quills -at- airmail -dot- net>
To: Sally Derrick <sjd1201 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:54:13 -0500

You can use many different types of software for document control, or none at all. I've used manual doc control successfully during ISO certification.

Depending on your IT support and budget you can use products like Sharepoint (:shudder:), a recognized dedicated product like Documentum, or open source products like Subversion.

ISO certification doesn't care what you use, only that you have a method and use it consistently.

http://www.doctohelp.com