white papers

Subject: white papers
From: Kari Gulbrandsen <kkgulbrandsen -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:02:49 -0500

Hi all,

If I manage to get through this CMMI process development, my next task will
be to write white papers. I haven't written all that many of them, and I
wasn't real happy with the ones that I *did* write. My guess is that I will
have the flexibility to do whatever I want with them with regards to format
and content, as long as they are happy with them in the long run. Does
anybody have any good reference materials or suggestions on writing them?
They will be in the IT field.

Thanks!

Kari.

--
Kari Kristine Gulbrandsen
Reflective Editing | Enlightening Sciences

http://www.doctohelp.com