Re: need suggestions on handling a boss

Subject: Re: need suggestions on handling a boss
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: Julie Stickler <jstickler -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:06:08 -0800

There's more than one way to set people up for failure. IMO, the question
here is whether or not it's deliberate. My guess is that it's not, because
managers deliberately sabotaging their own reports is actually a pretty
rare thing. A poor manager doesn't need to actually try.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com