Naming help needed

Subject: Naming help needed
From: Erika Yanovich <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:57:59 +0000

We have a publication type called data sheet, which includes a marketing section, detailed technical specs and ordering info. The powers to be want to split this into 2 doc types: spec sheet (to include the specs and ordering) and ??? (to include the marketing section).

What would you call it?

We once used the term Product Profile, but they want this doc to apply to either a product or a family of products.

TIA for your help,
Erika

http://www.doctohelp.com