Re: Configuring Gmail filters

Subject: Re: Configuring Gmail filters
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Craig Cardimon <craig -dot- cardimon -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 16:13:50 -0800

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Craig Cardimon <craig -dot- cardimon -at- gmail -dot- com>wrote:

> Thank you. I like Gmail, but it can be rather intricate.

Hey Craig,

Gmail makes a lot of sense when you use Google apps for domains. I have
multiple domains rigged to my gmail account, and can set up google accounts
with my own domain name. Where else can you get Exchange-compatible email
hosting for free? If I worked in a super secret enterprise, I would look
elsewhere for exchange hosting, or pay for the service and trust Google's
security.

Now, by exchange hosting, I mean the ability to push email from the server
directly to my email clients. I don't know many other ways to save all my
email on the server so that it is available from every device. It's hard to
compete with 7.5+ GB email space.

-Tony

http://www.doctohelp.com