RE: Information mapping

Subject: RE: Information mapping
From: "Arnold, Ann" <Ann -dot- Arnold -at- kla-tencor -dot- com>
To: "Ken Stitzel" <kstitzel -at- symplified -dot- com>, <dangarza1 -at- comcast -dot- net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:39:41 -0800

I agree. The writers in my group at the time (1996 I believe) all took
the training and at the end we were "certified." We must have taken a
test, but I'm sure it was not hard--just went over what you learned that
week.

I've found the principles I learned in this course helpful and still do.
It's also possibly helpful if you are ever going to move to structured
authoring and DITA because you'll have already learned to group
different types of information.

My two cents.