Re: Information mapping

Subject: Re: Information mapping
From: "Peter Grainge" <pgforums -at- gmx -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:46:38 -0000

I'm just a few years off retiring and have been on many courses. If I had my time again but could only go on one of the courses I have been on, this would be the one. It changes your approach to documentation and that is of use in many areas, not just when authoring.

Go for it and enjoy it. No need to be apprehensive.

Peter Grainge
www.grainge.org

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:05:17 -0000, dangarza1 -at- comcast -dot- net <dangarza1 -at- comcast -dot- net> wrote:

My employer is paying for me to attend a three day info mapping course, and as the days approach
I suddenly feel a bit apprehensive. I heard there was an exam. What should I expect? It sounds great but I want to do well also. Thoughts?

http://www.doctohelp.com