Anyone need a job? Very badly?

Subject: Anyone need a job? Very badly?
From: "William Sherman" <bsherman77 -at- embarqmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 21:17:14 -0500

Here is the ad on Monster.

Technical Writer
Company: Adecco Technical
Job Category: Editorial/Writing
Reference Code: 204083

Location: Tampa, Fl 33610
Job Status: Temporary/Contract/Project

Here is the pay.

12 month contract

Pay - $21.50/hr

I guess if you are desperate, it is better than working at McDonald's. I would think these contract houses would become a bit smarter and realize that the more they help us make, the more they make. At this kind of pay, they have to get someone desperate who will quit at the first chance of something better or someone with no experience who will only make Adecco look bad.

http://www.doctohelp.com