Re: Laptop for personal use?

Subject: Re: Laptop for personal use?
From: Phil Snow Leopard <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
To: "techwrl (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:57:48 +0700

To be fair, with the exception of the FCP issue, most of those sound like resolvable issues to do with the way your daughter's Mac is configured and connected to the network. I'll send you a message off-list with some suggestions about how you might go about tackling them.

Best

Phil
Tech Writer:
http://applehelpwriter.com