Re: Stupid users (was Re: Is there a term for this?)

Subject: Re: Stupid users (was Re: Is there a term for this?)
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Phil Snow Leopard <philstokes03 -at- googlemail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:21:04 -0800

You just said that anyone could log into an OS X machine and bypass
all the locks and encryption due to security holes in the latest
update.

Just as with any security hole, be it IE, Flash, or whatever,
malicious users will take advantage of those holes, because that's
what malicious users do.

Meant more as an observation, not a prediction.

-Tony

On 2012-02-10, at 5:53 PM, Phil Snow Leopard