RE: SharePoint as a CMS?

Subject: RE: SharePoint as a CMS?
From: Ole Andersen <ole -dot- andersen -at- ditaexchange -dot- com>
To: "ryan -dot- minaker -at- ca -dot- pwc -dot- com" <ryan -dot- minaker -at- ca -dot- pwc -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 05:21:56 +0000

(vendor response)

Hi Ryan,

(sorry for the delayed response) A number of global enterprises in different industries such as STMicroelectronics, Sanofi Aventis, Biosense Webster (a Johnson & Johnson company) etc. have already deployed DITA Exchange as a complete XML CCMS on top of SharePoint 2010.

DITA Exchange comes with a full set of XML CCMS features like 'where used', 'version differences' etc. + full integration to XML editors like XMetaL, oXygen, FrameMaker etc. and of course with full integration to DITA Open Toolkit.

So to answer your question: "Yes, SharePoint can be used as a DITA XML CCMS for both small, medium and large scale companies"

For more specific information please visit www.ditaexchange.com or call/email me.

Best Regards
>< DITA ExchangeT
Ole Rom Andersen
CEO, Co-founder
Skype: olerom | US-Cell: +1 (202) 257 7767 | ora -at- dita-exchange -dot- com |

>< DITA Exchange ApS
Katrinebjerg Science Park
Aabogade 15
DK-8200 Aarhus N