RE: Acrobat X Pro Crashing

Subject: RE: Acrobat X Pro Crashing
From: "Bowes, Rebecca" <Rebecca-Bowes -at- IDEXX -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:00:22 +0000

Yes, I had the same problem last week. I opened a PDF in Acrobat Pro X and, after a few seconds, the acrobat window simply disappeared from my screen. I could not relaunch the software. Our company IT help desk got it going again, but they had no idea what caused the problem.

Sorry I have no tips to offer, but, like Lin, I'd be interested to know if others are having the same issue.

Rebecca Bowes