Re: Best tablet for writing/editing

Subject: Re: Best tablet for writing/editing
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 14:50:13 -0700

I REALLY like my ZAGGMate ProKeys+ with switchable backlit keyboard. It's
really secure and balances well on my lap when fit snugly into the sleeve. My
only complaints with this style is that I have to slide the iPad out of the
sleeve to use it in portrait mode.

I also have a Logitech aluminum keyboard case by ZAGG which is similar to
the one Robert links to. It's less stable, but it more easily allows me
to switch between portrait and landscape mode.

My complaint against all the ZAGG keyboards is that the lock button is too
close to Delete, and there is (as of yet) no software-programmable way to
disable it.

-T

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ