RE: Best tablet for writing/editing

Subject: RE: Best tablet for writing/editing
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 00:00:01 -0400

Wow.

I've had my share of Logitech keyboards (along with mice, trackballs, webcams) and that has to be the snazziest effort I've seen, by far.
Elegant, sleek and functionally simple. It could be an Apple product. :-)
Do you have that one? Is it as advertised?

I'm almost persuaded to go the iPad route, and never mind the XPS-12 (cause I haven't really warmed up to Windows 8 anyway...)

Um, I have a MBP, but I don't have any iOS devices. Does it readily work with Dropbox (not interested in any of the other services right now)?
Is there good app support for recent MS Word? I mean, with that keyboard to make the task bearable, could you work on Word documents and round-trip them, without messing them up?

Of course, I couldn't work on my Flare projects, but, with e-mail access and a Word equivalent, there's a lot I could do.