RE: Details on the Email List migration: It's a good thing

Subject: RE: Details on the Email List migration: It's a good thing
From: <Brian -dot- Henderson -at- mitchell1 -dot- com>
To: <admin -at- inktopia -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 15:57:39 +0000

Feel free to not answer this right now if these are going to be covered later in a comprehensive message, but while we're on the subject...

It seems to me there are two areas that some of us are most concerned about:

1. The email discussion list we're all used to, at the techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com eddress; Will we still be able to participate in discussions using this exact same method?

2. Discussions taking place on the forum site; Is the only way to read and participate in those discussions by receiving notifications that some sort of activity has taken place, and you would then follow a link to see what that activity is?
Or, will the actual posts to the forum discussions be sent out via email to be read and answered without using a browser?

-Brian H.

From: INKtopia Admin [mailto:admin -at- inktopia -dot- net]

Hi Dan,
Absolutely! The default settings for List members is to have all messages come to them via email. You can then reply just like you do today. Or, if you'd prefer not to get as many emails as Brian said you can change the settings.
We picked this system because it provides the most flexibility but has robust email capabilities. It's an Email Discussion Software that has a nice Forum.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/ZeOZeQ