Re: Question from a re-virginized newbie

Subject: Re: Question from a re-virginized newbie
From: kafkascampi <kafkascampi -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: beelia -at- pacbell -dot- net
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:34:41 -0800

Robert said "If you're single-sourcing, you're separating design from
content. A
tool that gives you a WYSIWYG view of at least one of your
deliverables while editing is more efficient than one where you're
just looking at text and tags."

Well, you have to use a good XML editor, for sure. I use Syntext Serna,
which has a good built-in XSL/CSS component for WYSIWYG.

And the point about an engineering-centric environment is well taken--I've
always been embedded with the engineers, and I work in a Silicon Valley
cloud software company that favors such approaches.

cheers

Chris