Keyboard-like typeface

Subject: Keyboard-like typeface
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, Word-Pc List <WORD-PC -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:59:01 -0700

I'm working on a PLC user guide that has many commands such as:

Press [DOWN arrow] to NODE.ADR. [ENTER], <*1â9999*> (node

I know a typeface exists that offers keyboard-like key symbols for up,
down, enter and exit. I forgot where to nab it, however.

I anyone aware of this?


> Chris

Read about how Georgia System Operation Corporation improved teamwork, communication, and efficiency using Doc-To-Help |


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @


Previous by Author: Re: Calling all math whizzes
Next by Author: Re: Choosing a base style guide
Previous by Thread: Re: Document versioning
Next by Thread: Re: Keyboard-like typeface

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads