Re: Keyboard-like typeface

Subject: Re: Keyboard-like typeface
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>, Word-Pc List <WORD-PC -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:38:00 -0700

Here are a bunch:

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> I'm working on a PLC user guide that has many commands such as:
> Press [DOWN arrow] to NODE.ADR. [ENTER], <*1â9999*> (node
> address).
> I know a typeface exists that offers keyboard-like key symbols for up,
> down, enter and exit. I forgot where to nab it, however.

Read about how Georgia System Operation Corporation improved teamwork, communication, and efficiency using Doc-To-Help |


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @

Keyboard-like typeface: From: Chris Morton

Previous by Author: Re: syntax diagramming tool
Next by Author: Re: Flare or Frame as an intermediary for migrating to DITA?
Previous by Thread: Keyboard-like typeface
Next by Thread: Meeting minutes for an HR project

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads