RE: Flare or Frame as an intermediary for migrating to DITA?

Subject: RE: Flare or Frame as an intermediary for migrating to DITA?
From: "Janoff, Steven" <Steven -dot- Janoff -at- hologic -dot- com>
To: Rebecca Officer <Rebecca -dot- Officer -at- alliedtelesis -dot- co -dot- nz>, Chris Despopoulos <despopoulos_chriss -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 23:29:08 +0000

Hi Rebecca,

This is *phenomenal* and is *exactly* the kind of information I was looking for. Thank you so much for sharing this.

It is great to know that this is the kind of thing that is being done "in the trenches." (And I'm there too!) 20,000 topics is impressive! I salute you for the work you've done, which sounds like a tremendous accomplishment.

I will follow your advice, and toward that end I will post another note to the group seeking information on available resources that would help me learn structured writing and also how to teach it to my group.

I can't thank you enough for this great summary of your work! Have a fantastic weekend.

Best wishes,

Steve