Re: HTML 5 web help versioning

Subject: Re: HTML 5 web help versioning
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: Hannah Drake <hannah -at- formulatrix -dot- com>, TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 12:08:38 -0800

We were planning to do that at my last job. It's a fairly trivial bit
of programming, at least with RoboHelp or WebWorks ePublisher Pro. The
help call first tries
returns an error it tries

Read about how Georgia System Operation Corporation improved teamwork, communication, and efficiency using Doc-To-Help | http://bit.ly/1lRPd2l