Re: How to mention distant-past experience on a resume?

Subject: Re: How to mention distant-past experience on a resume?
From: Keith Hood <bus -dot- write -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Helen OBoyle <hoboyle -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 17:37:33 -0600

I understand your point about the time warp. When Net computers were a new
thing I saw it. A relatively simple user machine that does almost nothing
but handle presenting the data on screen, and all the heavy lifting is done
by a server at the other end of the network. So, after 10 years of
development we came back to the mainframe/dumb terminal?

Happens in all kinds of fields. When I first saw the Space Shuttle I yelled
that was where the X15 had already been 20 years before.