Re: Acrobat Pro versus Acrobat Standard?

Subject: Re: Acrobat Pro versus Acrobat Standard?
From: Jim <jameswitkin -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Elissa K. Miller" <emiller -at- doubleknot -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:10:36 -0700

Elissa, thanks for sharing your process. I experimented with a few files
using the built-in PDF converter in Word (Export > Create PDF) and the
resulting PDF seems to meet my limited requirements at this time.

Richard, appreciate the input. Adobe offers a free trial of the pro version
but not the standard version.