Re: least awful approach for keeping training slides up to date with core doc updates

Subject: Re: least awful approach for keeping training slides up to date with core doc updates
From: Tom Johnson <tomjohnson1492 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 13:32:50 -0800

Along these same lines, does anyone know how to export content from an HTML
source to Excel spreadsheets? Our delivery group uses Excel spreadsheets to
customize the request elements customers will use in an API (filtering the
body request down from hundred of elements to a manageable handful). Other
than somehow generating a CSV export from a source, I have never tried to
single source content into a spreadsheet output.

Tom

blog: idratherbewriting.com
twitter: tomjohnson
email: tomjohnson1492 -at- gmail -dot- com
cell: 408-540-8562