Maddening RoboHelp problem - a miracle hath occurred

Subject: Maddening RoboHelp problem - a miracle hath occurred
From: Keith Hood <bus -dot- write -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 17:21:38 -0500

Many thanks to everyone who tried to help.

The problem has solved itself. That's the only honest way to phrase it. For
some reason unknown to me, the context-sensitivity problem quit fighting.
The help buttons in each software module now open the correct pages in the
help, Finagle be thanked. RoboHelp even started correctly creating
Responsive HTML outputs, which was what I wanted - I was only using Webhelp
because that was the only format I could get that didn't have a malformed
output.

I have tried using some of the things you guys have brought out, and
perhaps one or the other of them tipped the balance. I have no idea why the
problems stopped. Maybe I had the map ID numbers backward. Both the dev guy
and I were trying one change after another, and somehow we simply stumbled
upon the correct combination. We've both decided that I'll write up a paper
that shows all the settings on both ends, and after that we don't touch
them.

Thanks again for your support. Maybe now I can get some sleep. I've been
putting in crazy amounts of overtime because of this.