Sigh - yet another weird RoboHelp problem

Subject: Sigh - yet another weird RoboHelp problem
From: Keith Hood <bus -dot- write -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 15:21:21 -0500

Using RoboHelp 2015, I generated Multiscreen help and put it on two
servers. First server is just a storage spot for backups, and 2nd server is
the one with the actual software. While the output is generated to be
Multiscreen, I used only the desktop layout, because we currently support
the product only on desktop machines, so we don't need help for phones or
tablets. The file folder structure and file names on both servers are
exactly the same - I checked to see if something was missing, and
everything is there on both servers.

When I open the help on either server, using Firefox, IE, or Chrome, it
works perfectly.

When the developer opens the help on either server it works perfectly - IF
he uses Firefox. But if he opens the help on either server using IE, there
is no scroll bar on the right side of the help interface, and the scrolling
wheel on his mouse is disabled. His mouse works in every other situation
with any other software. He tried a different mouse anyway just in case,
and he still had the same problem. (I don't know if the helps works for him
in Chrome because he doesn't have Chrome installed.)

Both the developer and I use laptops running Windows 7. We are both using
IE 11, and we both have the view compatibility settings correct. I don't
know what OS the servers run.