RE: [BULK] Re: iPhone browser change?

Subject: RE: [BULK] Re: iPhone browser change?
From: Mike McCallister <mike -dot- mccallister -at- pkware -dot- com>
To: Ken Poshedly <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, Kathleen MacDowell <kathleen -dot- eamd -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 19:47:33 +0000

FYI: Duck Duck Go has two Firefox plugins that simplify the default search engine switch:

DDG Search just switches the search default: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/duckduckgo-ssl/
DDG Plus (which I use) adds a (removable) toolbar button and "Remove those annoying marketing pop-ups Google keeps putting on their sites that advertise their own services (reversible)"

I don't use Firefox much on mobile, but I can also report few problems with it in a variety of environments (Win7 at work, Win10 at home, a variety of Linuxes in virtual machines at home).

Cheers,
Mike