RE: Resume Writing Part 2

Subject: RE: Resume Writing Part 2
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: 'Gene Kim-Eng' <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "'TechWhirl (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 20:38:15 +0000

Hi Gene,

Thanks for replying. I am thinking this would be more of a technical/manager person. Not thinking of doing anything "fancy" right now, although I have heard of T-letters gaining some traction and acceptance.

That's why I'm planning to talk to this person on the phone, to see how they're thinking and feeling regarding jobs. If I need to create one than one resume, I will.

Craig