Resume Writing Part 2

Subject: Resume Writing Part 2
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "'TechWhirl (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:09:28 +0000

Remember the person who said they wanted me to help them with their resume?

Well, they finally sent it to me. I guess they're serious.

I figure I will read it through this weekend, then create a list of follow-up questions.

I will arrange a time for a phone interview, and ask them describe their accomplishments, hard skills, soft skills, and so forth, in their own words, without reading from their resume.

I am hoping to glean enough information from the phone interview to rebuild the resume. Maybe even redesign it from the ground up. Will need to bone up on my design skills, however.

Do you folks have any other suggestions for me on this?

Cordially,
Craig Cardimon | Senior Technical Writer

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.