Re: Knowledge Base stats for a "good" number of views?

Subject: Re: Knowledge Base stats for a "good" number of views?
From: Nina Rogers <janina -dot- rogers -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Emoto <emoto1 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 15:25:19 -0400

Thanks to everyone who commented on my question about KB views. Our content
audit is going to look at a number of factors in additional views -
audience, level of technicality, readability, link source, etc. I think it
will be interesting to see the correlations that come out. I'll plan to
share some of the results/lessons learned here if I think they'll be
helpful. Thanks again!

Nina