Page-turning effect software recommendations?

Subject: Page-turning effect software recommendations?
From: <jackdeland -at- adamcharlesconsulting -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 13:15:07 -0400

Looking for software of any sort to create a page-turning effect as seen on
certain high-end websites. You know, click to get that curly effect and hear
a page-rustling sound? Right. How do I get that out of a PDF file? I am
doing a newsletter in Word for a local car club. No choice but to use Word,
and I don't have any other export option than PDF. The current editor has
had 24 Cadillacs, but is a complete noob at Word. Massive. I would need to
send out a file as an attachment in Outlook, under 10 MB, with no additional
reader software required (i.e., must be self-contained exe or some such).
The average age of the end user is 80 (not a typo).


Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development |


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @

Previous by Author: Importing FM or RH Project into Madcap Flare: Pros/Cons?
Next by Author: Tech Manual Song by Elton John
Previous by Thread: Re: Interested in input from managers and individual contributors on hiring newbies
Next by Thread: RE: [EXTERNAL] TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 185, Issue 10

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads