GRE code for Tech Writing?

Subject: GRE code for Tech Writing?
From: Sharon Belville <belville -at- MIT -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1993 14:57:57 EST

Hi all,

Just a quick question, I hope :-) To introduce myself, I'm a technical writer
for MIT's Information Systems. I write computer documentation for Athena (the
academic distributed workstation environment) and administrative computing
(home-grown Mac applications, etc). My undergrad degree is from MIT in
Technical Communication and Math (a joint degree, not a double), from the
Humanities department. My degree is actually called "Humanities and Science",
instead of the more specific Tech Comm/Math, this being MIT.... I'm planning
to go to grad school -- hopefully to get a Master's in Technical and
Professional Writing from Northeastern U.

My question: I'm filling out those little circles on the GRE form, and there
is no code for tech writing. It probably doesn't matter too much, but I
wanted to get feedback from you folks. Here are the choices I see:

1 English Language and Literature -- Other
2 Humanities and Arts -- Other
3 Communications -- Other
4 Computer Sciences -- Other
5 Interdisciplinary Programs
6 Any Department Not Listed

Any strong feeling for what would be most appropriate?

Thanks!
Sharon Belville