World-Wide Web, Internet-wide information

Subject: World-Wide Web, Internet-wide information
From: "Society for Tech. Co" <stc -at- CRAFT -dot- CAMP -dot- CLARKSON -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1993 08:05:47 -0400

I'd like to take a survey:

If you are currently using World Wide Web, please drop a
line to:

stc -at- craft -dot- camp -dot- clarkson -dot- edu

let me know what WWW browser you use, too. (We use NCSA's X-Mosaic).

By the way, WWW/X-Mosaic is a great way to share information with the
Internet-at-large. It links all sorts of Internet goodies together under a
consistant hypertext interface.

(please direct questions about X-Mosaic to deuelpm -at- craft -dot- camp -dot- clarkson -dot- edu or,
better yet--go straight to the source--> marca -at- ncsa -dot- uiuc -dot- edu)

Pete Deuel
VP Student-STC, Potsdam, NY