unsubscribe

From: Joyce Hammock <HBJ -at- NIHCU -dot- BITNET>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1993 10:08:44 EDT

I started subscribing to this list a week ago, because I wanted
the opportunity to share ideas, opinions, information, etc. with
other technical writers. However, I HAVE to tell you that this
is ridiculous!!! All the time and energy obsessively expounding
upon a simple instruction, turning it into rhetoric befitting
a doctoral dissertation is a waste. It's a waste of my time, since
that type of exchange is not particularly useful and is
tantamount to contemplating your respective navels.

Please stop beating the dead horse, and get on to something useful,
intuitive, and potentially productive!!!

* Joyce M. Hammock *
* Writer/Editor *
* National Institutes of Health *
* Division of Computer Research & Technology *
* HBJ -at- nihcu -dot- bitnet *
* HBJ -at- cu -dot- nih -dot- gov *