Drowning in the listserv mail ocean!

Subject: Drowning in the listserv mail ocean!
From: Bill Downing <bdowning -at- CTHULHU -dot- CONTROL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1993 17:47:30 EDT

There is far too much traffic on this listserv for me to keep up with (I don't
have the luxury of checking email every day unfortunately). Rather than
unsubbing, however, is there a way to stop mail delivery from the listserver,
but still have access to archived messages that I can read at my leisure (via a
listserv index get command or some such)?....

Bill Downing, President Email: bdowning -at- schunix -dot- uucp
DOWNING ASSOCIATES, INC. bdowning -at- control -dot- com
8 Doyle Lane
Hopkinton, MA 01748 Voice: 508-435-4567