Re: Messages. . .and new thread: Moving to process-orientation

Subject: Re: Messages. . .and new thread: Moving to process-orientation
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 11:11:20 PDT

Daniel John Brinegar said:
> What CAN one do on the Nets?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It seems to me that you got good answers from people, and
you disregarded them. It all depends on what you want to
do! I tend to use telnet a lot, other people use ftp. Have
you looked at the various ftpable internet guides? You
may want to use one of them as a basis for your Help.

--Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com