Re: What to do in CyberSpace

Subject: Re: What to do in CyberSpace
From: Gary Zimmerman <garyzim -at- INFERENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 12:20:04 PDT

> Gary Zimmerman said:
> > This is in regards to Dan Brinegar's questions about the Internet.
> > Send mail to 'brendan -at- cs -dot- widener -dot- edu' and ask Brendan P. Kehoe for a copy
> > of his manuscript "Zen and the Art of the Internet" (Subtitled "A

> This is ftp-able from several sources, including wuarchive.wustl.edu.
> Why bother the author?

> --Karen
> karenk -at- netcom -dot- com

Because our friend is having trouble FTP'ing! Just advising him to FTP it
would possibly only add to his frustrations. Apparently he can use the
mail without problems, though. Maybe the author would even mail hardcopy
to Dan. Mr. Kehoe is trying to help neophyte internetters, and I suspect
he wouldn't consider the time "wasted".

Gary Zimmerman || If you don't know what
Internet: garyzim -at- inference -dot- com || you're talking about,
Voice : 310-322-0200 x122 || talk about it ALOT.