Re: What to do in CyberSpace

Subject: Re: What to do in CyberSpace
From: Daniel John Brinegar <6545 -at- EF -dot- GC -dot- MARICOPA -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 13:02:02 -0700

Many thanks to Jack, Gary, Karen and others for such prompt replies and
advice on my little dilemma.... It always helps to think out loud and get
advice and comments.....

On the inability of this system to allow much power to student-users
and Help-Writers, I'll be asking for "More Power" <urrrh-rhh-rh>

On the problem with no space and no tools in my mailbox to handle large
FTP'd Docs, It occurs to me that I can ask for a logical disk or two for
the purpose of storing them, where I can get at 'em with Word and a Mac
that has Telnet and Gopher capabilities....

Much more to come...

thanks all, again..... I figure if I could write the first 173 Help
Screens on a Wyse Terminal with a Teletype-style line ditor last summer, I
shouldn't have that much of a problem with the tools I can get....

regards,

| Dan BRINEGAR aka BENU |
| Research Droid Glendale Community College |
| 6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu Electronic Forum, Glendale, AZ |
| *Student Member, Society for Technical Communications |