Re: Using the Internet

Subject: Re: Using the Internet
From: Dean Woodbeck <dlwoodbe -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1993 13:07:51 LCL

In the words of Daniel John Brinegar <6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu>:

>What CAN you do on the Nets?

>I keep asking Gurus, and they always ask me "Well, whattya wanna do?"

Dan:

Another good source is Richard J. Smith, a member of the library staff at
the University of Southwestern Louisiana. He did a course on the Internet:
"Navigating the Internet." Perhaps, if you e-mail him, he could send you
some material. If he can't/won't, e-mail me--I have hard copies of it
around here somewhere....

Dean L. Woodbeck Internet: dlwoodbe -at- mtu -dot- edu
Director of Alumni and Advancement Phone: 906/487-3327
Communications Fax: 906/487-3056
Michigan Technological University
1400 Townsend Dr.
Houghton MI 49931-1295