Re: Dress Code

Subject: Re: Dress Code
From: Daniel John Brinegar <6545 -at- EF -dot- GC -dot- MARICOPA -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1993 09:59:05 -0700

In Re: General discussion of dress codes and "how do we change the
coprorate attitudes?"

Feeling somewhat revolutionary here.... I'm hoping that we really are
seeing the last gasp of such Jurassic attitudes. If it's true that such
things as dress codes reflect deeper, more troubling problems with a
corporation, then it must follow that such corporations, and their old
attitudes are on their way out... (1000 layoffs, etc....)

Hungry, enthusiastic people in jeans and t-shirts will be able to outwit a
bureaucrat in a suit just about alllllll the time.

<grin>

| Dan BRINEGAR aka BENU |
| Research Droid Glendale Community College |
| 6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu Electronic Forum, Glendale, AZ |
| *Student Member, Society for Technical Communications |